I’m beginning to really like these “what happened on the internet this week” posts. It’s like a peek inside my head, what I look at all week. A little scary, but BuzzFeed is a black hole you can get sucked down if you’re not careful.
1. I’ve shared this twice before on the Facebook page. But George Mason University marching band kills it with a cover of Rage Against the Machine.
2. Take a quiz on how big of a Star Wars Fanboy/Fangirl you are…..beat my score of 86!
3. Like running on a treadmill? Try dancing across 6 of them like this guy. It is just 6x ways to hurt myself….since I do not have the best track record with treadmills.
4. I’m on the fence whether or not I would find this unconventional ring bearer mortifying or hilarious if he showed up at my wedding…..
5. This guy, sawing a rubber band ball in half, has a lot of time on his hands. And it is so awesome.
6. Boy Wonder is now Wolfgang. Since he turned 15 (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN???!?!?!?!), he wanted a new, more manly name for the internet.
8. If you’re at all a fan of amazing athletes or water or surfing or any of it, you need to check this out. Live today (12/19) as long as the waves are good.
9. And last, but certainly not least….Star Wars. Christmas lights. Wolfgang is trying to figure out how to do this to our house next year.
Merry Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a warm and happy holiday <3