I’ve been knee deep in so many different things that I may or may not have completely forgotten to update y’all on what’s happening.
So here’s what’s happened:
1. Spent an incredible weekend in Seattle as a guest of Klout. (there’s a post on this coming.)
2. Made the decision to move out of Chef’s parents’ house, where we have been living since before Chuck was born. Big decision.
3. Got an office job. (I know, right?)
4. Getting Boy Wonder ready for the 7th grade….it’s crazy. He’s grown almost 4 inches since JANUARY. So of course, all of his pants are too short.
5. Chuck. She’ll be three in October and I’m still trying to figure out how that happened, because she was a baby four months ago.
I have a couple of pretty hefty blog posts coming up, so keep watching this page for a lot of really fun developments and more photos of Boy Wonder and Chuck