Today, my best friend turns a year older.
He just happens to be my fiancé too.
And in celebration of this natal day of my awesome gamer, here are the top ten reasons why LethalFrag (AKA “Chef”) rocks:
1. He is the kind of guy who says “I’ll cook dinner” and makes an amazing meal that he plates like it’s served in a restaurant.
2. His smile lights up a whole room.
3. He takes more showers then anyone I know and thoroughly enjoys being clean.
4. He takes time with both of our kids to listen to them and never acts like he is in a hurry or wants to be somewhere else.
5. He is one of the more enthusiastic dads at Boy Wonder’s soccer games. He yells and claps and smiles really big. He says he’s not a “sports dad”, but he totally is.
6. He likes to taste my cooking and always has a piece of constructive advice to help me make my cooking better. Baking, however, he leaves to me
7. He likes to join in the momma/kiddo dance parties when he’s home. He prefers dubstep to pop, btw.
8. He makes Chuck’s bear dance and sing songs, which makes her giggle hysterically.
9. When I dance and sing (and i am not a great singer), he doesn’t roll his eyes and walk away.
10. Despite the fact that he is a number of years younger than me, he is sometimes the more mature one.
Happy birthday, hot stuff. Here’s to another year of awesome