As requested, here is another edition of things I have learned while living my life this past week:
1. Twelve year old boys in groups are loud as hell and will not listen to you for more than 8 seconds when you ask then politely 83 times to not scream at each other at 3am.
2. Three 12 year olds are fine. Four is ok. Six is complete chaos and you should just throw food at them and run.
3. When boys stay up all night, they will crash out in the middle of the day in very odd positions.
4. Two year old little girls are HIGHLY unamused when they are forcibly removed from the middle of their big brother’s birthday because they have decided all dance parties are their parties.
5. Nothing is more awesome than a tutu.
6. Except maybe bubbles.
7. One can only blow bubbles for so long. No matter how long you can blow, it will always be insufficient for a two year old.
8. I am sometimes very impressed with my own skills.
9. Nothing makes me quite as excited (except for my babies & Chef) as A new mouth guard, new toestops and a new helmet. Yes, I realize I am a giant derby nerd.
10. I will watch any movie with Jason Statham in it once. No matter how horrible it is.
11. My friends and my kids and my fiancé are some of the greatest people I know and they surprise me every day.
Hope y’all are having a great holiday season!