Thank you so much for considering Bruises in the Frosting for your product review!
We are more than happy to accept products for review from brands and PR companies. To set clear expectations, here is our review and gifting policy:
- All reviews published on Bruises in the Frosting are based on my (or my family’s) personal use of the product. Suggested language is not used in our reviews; we do offer sponsored posts or advertising options. Please email if you would like our media kit and price sheet for those options.
- All items received for review are properly disclosed, without exception.
- Receipt of a product, solicited or unsolicited, does not imply we have entered into a contract where we are obligated to publish content on your product. Items accepted and considered for review are accepted only under the condition that we are not required to post about the item (unless under previous agreement). This keeps our content transparent.
- Content is not sent to your representative prior to posting, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- If I do not like the product or it is not something my family would use, we normally adhere to the “Thumper Rule of Thumb” and if we can’t say something nice, we don’t say anything at all. That being said, I do have a tendency to let my people know when I have a REALLY bad experience with a product or service. I wouldn’t want my tribe to spend their hard earned dollars on something that didn’t work for me.
- Please note that I almost never review (with very few exceptions): diet supplements (like wraps, shakes, etc) or fitness programs.
- Turnaround time for reviews is 4-6 weeks from receipt of product, unless previously agreed upon.
Brands or PR companies that do not adhere to these expectations will not be accepted for product reviews and will be provided with a pricing sheet for sponsored posts or advertising options.
Because of the volume of products we receive, I may not be able to provide feedback on why your product was not reviewed. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
If you’d like to work with me on sponsored posting or a social media campaign or have questions about advertising on Bruises in the Frosting, please email me at email@example.com.